Make-up for school and/or work
1. After cleansing your face and applying moisturizer, apply Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm (primer) to your face. This will help prepare your skin for easier make-up application, smooth the skin surface, even out your skin tone, and help keep your make-up on for longer. With Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm, it does all these great things and makes enlarged pores appear smaller!
2. Use Lioele Blooming Perfect Concealer, and apply to pimples and visible blemishes.
3. Use Lioele Beyond Solution BB Cream and dab five spots onto your face (forehead, left cheek, right cheek, nose, and chin) for easier application.
4. Pat on Lioele Blooming Sebum Catch Pact. This will help control sebum perfectly!~
5. Use Lioele Blooming Shimmer Pearl Base and dab five spots onto your face (forehead, right cheek, left cheek, nose, and chin) for easier application. This gives you a radiant look.
6. Spread and apply Lioele Dark Circle Concealer under your eyes, then tap the area with your fingers so your skin can absorb it ^–^
1. Using Lioele Artist Auto Eyebrow Liner, draw your eyebrows and fill in the sparse parts. Make sure you apply it evenly and along your eyebrows. Afterwards, use the brush end of the tip to create individual lines so it looks more natural and blends in with your real hair.
2. Use Lioele Real Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil and draw a line from the inside corner of the eye outwards. Try to keep it as close to your lash line as possible. Draw smaller strokes to even it out. This will help your eyes appear larger.
Apply Lioele Blooming Pop Pinky Tint on your lips. This will help keep the colour on your lips for a longer time. Once you have done this, apply the final finishing touch–Lioele 3D Enamel Lipgloss! You are finished ^^