Hi everyone ^.~
Here is a tutorial on how to apply your Geo colour contact lenses properly!
As we all know, our eyes are very precious and we only have one pair, so it is important we keep good care of them. Here are some instructions to help your eyes look beautiful and keep them clean and healthy.
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before contact lens application. It is important to keep your hands clean before you touch your eye area.
2. Place the contact lens on the tip of your index or middle finger. Make sure the lens forms a perfectly curved “U” shape, if it looks more like a “V” shape, your lens may be inside out. If you accidentally place the inside-out lens in your eye, it will not cause damage, but it will be uncomfortable.
3. Use the fingers on your other hand and pull up your top eyelid and your thumb to pull down your bottom eyelid.
4. While looking upward at the ceiling, place the contact lens on the bottom white of your eye (closest to your nose) and gently let go of your eyelids and blink or roll your eye in a circle to adjust the lens in place. You may need to roll your eye a few times for it to adjust. If there are any air bubbles, close your eyes and lightly press on your closed eyelids to get rid of the excess air.
5. The lens should be comfortable and in place. Now repeat the steps for your other eye ^-^
*Please note that soft lenses only last 6~8 months, then they should be changed.