Hi everyone~ It’s Christmas soon!
I know you guys are going skiing for Christmas season.
So here are makeup tips for skiing!^^
1. Prepare your face with basic skin care
2. Apply Lioele Sun Shake Lotion_45ml
The ultraviolet rays reflected by snow is very strong!
It is essential to apply Sun blocks before skiing.
3. Apply Lioele Shimmer Pearl Base (pink)
4. Apply a small amount of Lioele Triple Solution BB cream_50ml on your entire face with sponge.
Use Lioele Triple Solution BB cream as a foundation.
It has SPF 30, whitening effect.
It covers your face perfectly and make white, clear face like snow.
5. Apply Lioele Sun Elastic Powder Pact matching with your skin tone
6. Apply Lioele Dollish 3 color Eyeshadow #7(will be instock on Jan)
for base eye makeup.
Draw an edge line slightly upward.
8. Mix Lioele Dollish 3 Color Eyeshadow #7(will be instock on Jan) with skin
8. Apply Lioele Dollish Eyeshadow #7
9. Draw your eyebrow with Lioele Mix Eyebrow Cake #1. Brown/Dark brown
10. After using eyelash curler, apply Lioele Dollish Mascara
11. Apply Lioele Carry Me Blusher(pink) lightly on your cheek.
12. Apply Lioele Lip Color Lipstick #3. Strawberry softly
13. Finish makeup with applying Lioele 3D Enamel Lipgloss #5. Crystal Snow (Transparent) on your entire lips.
Makeup for skiing is finished. It’s gorgeous but not too much.
You will become so pretty on the snow.
Let’s go skiing confidently!